Sunday 17 June 2012

Schrodinger's Cat

When I started this blog, I had initially wanted to make this a site where I would post things that interest me. So things such as clothes, shoes and cupcakes. Due to the weather and university/work schedule, I haven't been able to mix it up as such. But nevertheless, I am here. 

As my first outfit post I would like to dedicate this to my favourite designer, Alexander McQueen. Most remembered for his Spring/Summer 2010 collection, he probably was the designer that made me pay attention to clothing. Even his designs dating from 1995 render me breathless. 

Paired with my two favourite brands at the moment, Jeffery Campbell and Le Queues De Sardines. They guarentee to cheer me up all day, any day. I have to admit, I am quite an awkward one to photograph. I guess that comes with the territory, we mathematicians don't get out much. 
 
Vest: McQ by Alexander McQueen, Blouse: Zara, Skirt: Review, Tights: Le Queues De Sardines, Shoes: Jeffery Campbell, Benched from Solestruck.
If you know anything about Schrodinger's Cat, I hope the cat is alive. But let me know what you think, although, my Peanut Butter Frosted Chocolate cupcakes are coming up soon. Until then, 

Much Love and Eat Fruit, X. 

No comments:

Post a Comment